SysBio on Twitter
- The application deadline for our undergraduate summer internship is Monday, January 15! Learn more here: t.co/U6Iw2VfUfM
- What happens when a frog egg is fertilized? Thousands of proteins change in abundance or modification level: t.co/dfhy8IFRGY, see also t.co/Mu33ybcOHi. Check for your favorite protein here: t.co/AGkj12veT8
- Illuminating video on the critical value of NIH funding for Facilities and Administration -- aka F&A, overhead, indirect costs. Courtesy @harvardmed and @harvard, with Allon Klein of @HMS_SysBio. t.co/Iyxou23qck
- Apply to be a Systems Biology intern at Harvard! Applications due 1/15/18. Stipend of $4,500 for 10 weeks, plus room and board. t.co/h4XY9BiL0v. For questions about the application, including help on what the essay should contain, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- From the Yin lab @wyssinstitute & our department, with collaborators Yonggang Ke and Gaetan Bellot. Congratulations all! t.co/yksXFZyJAV