SysBio on Twitter
- Last chance to apply! Exciting projects, wonderful mentors, a stipend + housing, and a fantastic community. Deadline Feb 1.
- @hms_sysbio PhD student @fulcocharles used hundreds of thousands of crispr perturbations across nearly a thousand REs to map enhancer-promoter interactions. These data underpin a general model of E-P connectivity. t.co/tykPZzNVc4
- Deadline approaching! Love math/comp sci and curious about biology? Love biology and want to see what math or comp sci can bring to it? This is the program for you. Apply by Feb 1! Internships are paid - we organize accommodation and lots of free food. t.co/ggTOx1aFlk
- "Development Cell by Cell" is @sciencemagazine's Breakthrough of the Year! Learn more about the work of the Klein, Megason and Kirschner labs here: t.co/rW7qN3mb9S, t.co/sr2dVh45aZ and t.co/IsMQLkR0F2
- Playfulness and independence are critical to scientific success, says former @HMS_SysBio department chair Marc Kirschner t.co/kIN644pGFq