SysBio on Twitter
- Register now for the Systems Biology Symposium on Nov 6 at @harvardmed! This year we celebrate Marc Kirschner's leadership and his wide range of interests. t.co/fFyl8uhPfN
- We're looking for a research assistant in the Silver Lab! See posting here: t.co/f48eqG0y8g
- Why is the Michaelis-Menten equation so surprisingly useful? The Gunawardena lab has an answer: t.co/fUZfRf0O7m
- A highlight of my summer was working with an intern even more awesome than I could have expected! She contributed to my science and to my thinking about my science - and it felt great to pay forward some of the great mentoring I have received! @HMS_SysBio t.co/OoTqbo3h9X
- Nice study on natural fluctuations in DNA damage signaling in single cells and how they can allow some cells to escape from cell cycle arrest t.co/P0OYqQB6u6. From Jose Reyes and colleagues in the Lahav lab.