SysBio on Twitter
- A highlight of my summer was working with an intern even more awesome than I could have expected! She contributed to my science and to my thinking about my science - and it felt great to pay forward some of the great mentoring I have received! @HMS_SysBio t.co/OoTqbo3h9X
- Nice study on natural fluctuations in DNA damage signaling in single cells and how they can allow some cells to escape from cell cycle arrest t.co/P0OYqQB6u6. From Jose Reyes and colleagues in the Lahav lab.
- A newly discovered cell in the human airway appears to be the primary source of activity for the cystic fibrosis gene t.co/mqPqOZ8Nr5
- Fascinating paper from the @SeanMegason lab, with @EricBetzig and @KirchhausenLab, on identifying a pressure relief valve for the inner ear. Failure of pressure relief may cause some kinds of deafness. Amazing movies! t.co/l1A4dx5isv
- Very exciting news for all of us! t.co/OGAjuckEIn